Let Us Take Complete Care Of Your Feet
Work with our wound care experts to quickly identify issues and provide treatment for wounds. We will follow-up to deal with any signs of secondary infections or complications arising from the original wound. Range Foot & Ankle is here to help you!
Don't Try To Tough It Out
The “wait-and-see” approach only gives your wounds a chance to worsen and set the stage for bacterial infections. Schedule an appointment for immediate care when you have injured feet or lower-leg problems.
Treatment For Various Types Of Wounds
- Puncture wounds
- Infected wounds and bone infections
- Work injuries
- Slivers and foreign body wounds
- Fractures of foot and ankle
- Infected nails and inflamed nail bed
Check Out Our Range Of Treatments
- In-office wound care
- Oral and topical antibiotic treatments
- Wound vac treatment
- Skin graft and other advanced wound care treatments
Call us today at (218) 749-3818 to schedule an appointment for your wound treatment. We work with most insurance companies and can handle all the paperwork for your convenience.